1 pkt Frozen Quorn (chunks)
1 Medium Onion ( chopped)
Garlic and Ginger to taste (grated or finely chopped)
2 tbs Flour
2 tbs Lemon Juice
2 tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
2 tbs Cane (brown) Sugar
1 Tin Pineapple Chunks
- Gently fry ginger and garlic in organic sunflower or avocado oil.
- Add onions and fry until clear .
- Add quorn and fry until slightly brown.
- Add flour and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add remainder of ingredients and simmer for 1/2 to 3/4 hour.
- Add vegetable if sauce is too thick. I use Marigold Bouillon stock – gives good flavour.