A great deal of advice is handed out to people at the end of their working lives,
but I think these ‘Ten Commandments of Retirement’ take some beating.
1. View retirement as the beginning of a new life, not as the end of the road.
2. Keep physically fit and mentally alert. Set a daily routine (not too rigid)
and stick to it.
3. Maintain your customary neat appearance.
4. Try not to get under people’s feet, but be helpful and companionable.
5. Adjust to your new budget. Do not fight it or resent it; neither become a
More to follow!
Thanks to Grace Magazine 2018